Demand driven success
The two towers of Bohème Apartments cut a striking figure on the Robina skyline and the lakeside community is now home to more than a hundred people. On closer inspection it’s easy to see why building managers Belinda, Steven and Chris Pickwell have been overwhelmed with rental enquiry and collected an extensive waiting list of eager potential residents.
Rental enquiry at Boheme Apartments started to flood in long before the project was finished and this established rental demand has made the project popular with investors. Owner occupiers have also loved taking up residence and are now reaping the lifestyle rewards of Boheme’s central Robina location. The project has also attracted several first home buyers who took advantage of the Queensland Government’s First Home Owners’ Grant and achieved their dream of buying a brand new home.
Robina Group’s Sales Manager Azura Griffen attributes the demand for Boheme Apartments to the community’s highly desirable Robina location.
“Investors want to know that the area they are buying in is popular with long term residents for maximum tenant security and owner occupiers want to have shopping, dining, employment and education options within easy reach. Robina is the ultimate location because it ticks all of the boxes for buyers.” she said
“The quality of the finished product is also another major factor in the success of Boheme Apartments and the feedback we’ve had on the finished product has been nothing but positve.”
Boheme’s resident manager Belinda Pickwell agrees that the superior quality and central location have been a winning combination for Boheme.
“It was a no-brainer when deciding to buy the Management Rights for Boheme Apartments as it offers the perfect recipe of great design and location.” she said.
“The ultimate outcome is that we always have more applications pending than apartments available for rent.”
“It is simply a wise buy for an investor or owner. Boheme offers a great inner city location with Robina Town Centre, Bond University and public transport right on the doorstep and beaches just a stone’s throw away. Convenience is key these days and people are naturally drawn to this type of offering as it reduces the number of hours they need to spend on travel. With the proximity of Robina’s medical precinct, it is no surprise that we have so many Doctors and health professionals residing at Boheme” said Belinda.
Designed for life
The proliferation of greenery that meets you upon arrival at Boheme Apartments continues through to the communal entertaining area which has a sparkling inground pool and panoramic lake views. With a desire to be closer to nature increasingly on the rise, this serene oasis has been a contributing factor to the popularity of the newly-built apartments. In fact, the Robina Group design team behind Boheme Apartments had precise intentions to set this tranquil scene for future residents. Health and lifestyle benefits were a cornerstone of the community design, including substantial planting for cleaner air and enhanced relaxation through stress alleviation and mood enhancement.
Aesthetics are important to how you feel when you come home and these are carefully considered throughout Boheme Apartments. There is no doubt that good aesthetics contribute to good community vibes and are a crucial asset to any home environment. The community around us provides us with much more than support and strength, good vibes and good people provide us with confidence, happiness and a sense of belonging.
Boheme’s interiors and exteriors are current with the latest design zeitgeist and this purposeful people-centric design is highly appealing to anyone who puts their health and lifestyle quality front of mind.
If you would like to see Boheme for yourself we have furnished display homes that we would love to show you through! Come and experience the forge-trending design, high quality and ultimate location of Boheme Apartments for yourself.
Brand new benefits
Feature-packed Boheme Apartments offer open plan living paces and expansive views but best of all they are all brand new!
There are a huge range of benefits in buying brand new, including:
- Brand new homes require far less maintenance than older properties
- Warranties are supplied with brand new homes for fixtures and fittings such as appliances, air conditioning, carpets and garage door motors & remotes
- Brand new properties achieve higher rental rates giving you a higher yield on your investor should you choose to rent it out
- Rental demand for brand new properties is far higher and tenant contentment is higher when everything is shiny, new and working properly
- New properties attract far greater tax depreciation benefits for investors in comparison to second hand stock
- Buying new allows investors greater portfolio diversification in location, property type and price
- The sales process tends to be more streamlined and straight forward when dealing with a developer or builder than a personal vendor
- Investors find it far easier to anticipate their holding costs when unexpected maintenance issues that often arise with older properties are eliminated
- Brand new properties tend to be built in high growth, expanding areas giving you the best chance of seeing capital growth
- Properties built now have higher energy efficiency requirements than older properties, saving you money on electricity, water and gas if you live in the home
- Fast fibre optic internet or NBN connectivity are typically always available for brand new developments
There are now only a few apartments left at Boheme with a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home starting from just $475 ,000. Inspect today so you can live the dream at Boheme.
For further information on Bohème Apartments, please click here to contact us now or call the Robina Group Sales team on 55 821 888, Sharon Schofield on 0412 184 161 or Tom Grguric on 0418 283 032.